Wednesday, April 15, 2009

scd day 3

not alot of pain today, except for the stupid thing i did to my ankle. that weird pain in my left side is still there, but quieter than before. the new pain on my right side comes and goes. hopefully one day it'll go away and stay away just as suddenly as it started.

food is good but boring: yogurt, yogurt, chicken soup, chicken soup, scd cheesecake. Brought the soup to knitting night and discussed the diet and my various diseases with the other ladies. a bit of oversharing, but lots of laughs too. definitely have more energy than usual -- after knitting went food shopping, then some internet crap, then reading. BTVC arrived yesterday, along with the diabetes book, so I'm reading BTVC first since my a1c is 5.9. As long as it stays there, diabeetus will be taking a backseat to IBD.

No comments: