Friday, April 17, 2009

day 5

kind of a bummer -- i tried to eat a small amount of red pepper, tomato, and onion last night and today i suffered. maybe wait a little bit longer i suppose.

i've really accepted being hungry. like last night i forgot to bring food to my mom's, and of course they don't have ingredients, just prepared foods. my mom had eaten already my sis wasn't hungry so I couldn't justify going to whole foods and cooking for us and cleaning it up (yeah, i'm a bit lazy -- but no sense in expending the energy for something she wouldn't enjoy). my sis thought they had eggs, and they did, but they had expired in january. not good eats.

so i didn't eat dinner until i got home at 11, and i was ok. not feeling bad, just hungry. like i'm hungry now. so i'm sipping broth. tonight i'll make some stuff so I'll have more variety next week, and portion out the soup instead of leaving it in these big containers that are hard to eat out of. and take out the goey gross knuckle things that i thought I strained out when i took out the bones. ewwwwww.

ideas for next week
chicken soup
moroccan carrot salad
poached pears
applesauce
scd cheesecake
yogurt
hardboiled eggs
banana pancakes

No comments: