Monday, April 20, 2009

day 8

aside from some aches and pains that were probably due to the rain, Monday went well. I'm really enjoying the return of fruits and veggies, even if it's just applesauce and carrots. I was superduper angry today, which i'm gonna ascribe to pms. i also decided to add back red wine, because not drinking for a week totally sucked. water is so boring.

then again, i slept terribly last night and did that wake up every hour bullshit. i gave up at 5 am. i think i just have a lot on my mind -- i dreamed about weighing myself on the scale and i kept stepping on at the wrong time and it gave me bad info. there was other stuff going on too, but all i remember is fighting with that damn scale to give me the right number, while all this other craziness was going on. like i carried it around with me everywhere. it kept telling me i was much lighter than i know i am. guess that's better than the alternative :)

No comments: