Monday, April 13, 2009

scd day 1

Not bad overall, would've been better with better preparation. I had leftover soup from the matzoh ball soup I made for passover (i left all the matzoh balls at my in-laws of course). Except it was full of chopped onions, celery and leeks -- not really supposed to eat those yet according to "fanatical adherence." So i slowly sipped the broth and tried to avoid as many veggies as possible (except the carrots).

I also really had too many hardboiled eggs I bet. I had them for breakfast, snack, and dessert. but they are so yummy.

I also did my first after-work walk. 1.5 miles in 30 min.

Ended the day on a low-note. I was hungry and impatient and tried the yogurt before the 8 hr chill was up (it had been 6 hrs though, close enough?). Anyway, it was really sour and very watery. Not sure if that was due to using skim milk, or burning said skim milk, or a combination of those factors, or neither, but it was gross.

No comments: