Thursday, April 23, 2009

day 11 - the rain is gone

today is miles away from yesterday. slept like a rock, actually overslept, tremendous backpain, but i think that's just menstrual. it usually does that. ever hurt your back when you sneeze? funny how that pain used to seem so bad 5 years ago, and i would take bextra for it. now i'm like, oh hey, this pain is WAAAAAY better than that other pain i was having :)

still have little stabby stabbys in the abdomen, right and left. think they're just ordinary too. if they don't go away next week, I'll call the GI. I'm done googling symptoms, I keep reading that I have appendicitis, which I don't.

maybe venting my spleen last night helped clear the air. unbottled some stuff i've been marinating in for a while. feel a lot less stressed out today, but that also could be because i'm not being interrupted by my spastasticness every 15 minutes. also, I'm in the "hearts and flowers" stage of the cycle -- will be nice while that lasts.

No comments: