Faster than waiting for delivery. Healthier than fried mystery meat. Less frightening than fuscia sauce.
- 1/2 cup orange juice (or apricot wine plus a little lemon and lime juice if there is no OJ)
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced 1/4" thick OR 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into small cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- pineapple rings, chopped the same size as the peppers
- brown rice (optional)
Heat oil in large skilet and add garlic and meat; cook meat thoroughly.
Add pineapples and peppers and stir fry 4-5 min.
Add juice mixture and bring to a boil. Simmer 1 minute until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly. Serve over hot cooked rice