Monday, June 8, 2009

this week

Not to be a bummer, but i had a rough morning -- woke up at 3 am, yakked, was still crazy nauseous all morning, but my anti-nausea meds were at the NON 24 hrs walgreens (derrrrr) so I couldn't get at them. hubby was sick too, so it might've been something we ate. i got him feeling better though before i stuck him on the plane -- made him eat cheerios while we packed and had a nice chat on the ride to the airport. he was smiling when he left.

I got the meds now, but i'm waiting for them to work.

On the plus side, drive to the airport was smooth. I got back home with 2 hrs to kill before doc/walgreens opened, so I did some gardening and facebooking and snuggling with kittens, then got my PPD test placed at the doctor and picked up my meds at walgreens and came here to work. I'm exhausted :) oh! And I had the most gigantic bowl of fruit loops for breakfast, mmmmm. Rice Dream FTW!!!

So I have work today, go up to my sister's tonight, drive to NIN concert tomorrow, get my tb test checked Wednesday morning, start remicade hopefully on Thursday and hopefully go out dancing Friday night. I have a jam-packed week!

No comments: