Wednesday, June 24, 2009

rumbles return


this is totally my fault, but the monster is rumbling again. it's been virtually silent for two whole weeks, since the first dose of mouse juice. i'm thinking I overdid it a bit today with dairy and coffee... i had workplace coffee in the morning, then a medium DD coollatta with skim. I think I woke it up, but I also think I can make it go back to sleep by stopping coffee consumption again. no prob, I got this licked. Don't Panic! (where's my towel?)

I go for remicade in the morning anyway.

but coollatta was sooo good. I thought the nathans dogs and french fries and 20 pina coladas I had at the mermaid parade on saturday would disturb the beast, but apparently not. I got lucky. But note to self - moderate coffee consumption does not include giant coollattas at 2 pm.

ohhh, I hope they don't bring back the sobe one... i was so addicted to that one back in the day. I forgot all about it until now... mmmm greeeeeeen energy goodness

No comments: