Friday, November 13, 2009

soooo angry!

dammit dammit -- a month and a half ago when we started Humira, my doc said if it didn't work we would "take a step back" and probably get a second opinion to see what the heck is going on. well, he failed to mention that part of taking this step back meant me getting yet another flex sig. dammit to hell. 3rd one of the year. i figured the second-opinion doc would want to do his own flex sig, and i'd take the day off, go to the city, get everything done in one visit. but noooo, i get to go in on monday, get this done, go to work, then go to my primary physician for my annual (which I scheduled weeks ago) so I can get a refill on my birth control. maybe i can go to the dentist during lunch and achieve a trifecta of misery. I wish I had a disease where you could stick me in one of those radiological doodads and just scan for errors. but nooo, someone's always sticking something in me or up me. it is positively medieval!!!

i'm like 3 minutes away from throwing a full-scale toddler meltdown tantrum. being a grown-up fucking sucks!

No comments: