Friday, November 6, 2009

humira - 4th dose

So i'm on the weekly humira dosing, and so far so good! i was naughty and had roti canai wednesday night, but then my green curry was not spicy at all, and neither seemed to have any effect on me, woo hoo! this means i get a do-over on that green curry :)

i've got a little left sided pain, but i can totally deal with that. funny, back in march, this was the pain I was trying to get rid of, right before the giant flarestorm started. maybe with a few weeks of reduced inflammation, that will go away too.

happily, my insurance approved the weekly dosing, no questions asked. hardest part was getting the doc's office to actually send my prescription to my pharmacy. i guess it got lost in the shuffle on tuesday, but we called them today and it got sorted out. i was expecting to have some back and forth and wanted to make sure i left enough time for any arguments to be resolved in time for wednesday's shot... it was a nice surprise that my next 4 shots are chillin and waiting for me to pick them up. and for FREE! not $4k

it's gonna suck in january when i have to pay copays again, but i'll also have cash in my FSA again! woo hooo! I think I have like, $5 left for the year. hopefully i can dodge any more doc visits until next year :)

No comments: