Monday, November 2, 2009

happiness friday, saturday, and sunday

on Friday, i borrowed my husband's pirate hat -- i don't like wearing hats but the costume didn't look piratey without it. turns out i got more compliments on the hat than on any other part of my costume!

saturday i wore scrubs to my sister's kiddo halloween party. it was a good time. my mom told me my aunt was really touched by the fact that i sent her a get well card. i don't usually send alot of cards, but when i was in the hospital in may i got a random card, and figured if it made me that happy, it might help my aunt smile when she got back from the hospital.

saturday night, folks came by my party, and we had a good time getting all sugared up and watching coraline. my sister wore candy corn pants under her costume because they were more comfortable than the tights she wore all day -- she called herself "captain candy pants" and it stuck.

sunday was mostly sleeping. turns out i did come down with a cold despite my best efforts to avoid it. but carolina won! finally, i've only been waiting since january for them to beat arizona. and peppers got a touchdown! way to get back into the game! keep it up, keep running that ball! no sunday ticket, so i had to watch the vikes/packers game, but it cut to the last few minutes of the carolina game and i got to see warner's last interception (his sixth of the day). that was sweet :)

No comments: