Friday, October 30, 2009

a week of happy moments

yeah, i'm not a naturally happy, optimistic person. when things are good, i don't reflect on them much. when things are bad, i'm motivated to complain about them :) so since i forgot to record my happy thoughts all week, let's catch up

MONDAY

did some grocery shopping after work and got to play with the zapper thing. it makes grocery shopping lots more fun. then we got yummy pasta from the local italian place, mmmmmm.

TUESDAY

finally found the h1n1 vaccine available somewhere, and made an appointment. yeah, tuesday was a rather forgettable day

WEDNESDAY

knitting was cancelled, but i did a bunch on my own. the yarn i'm using picked up some lavender scent from the handmade soap i had purchased from the same vendor, so it's very soothing. i'm calling it the aromatherapy scarf.


THURSDAY

while the workday was insane, one of my colleagues sent positive feedback to my boss, who sent it to my boss's boss, so i feel better about my recent job performance. gooooo me!

i also went up to my sister's and had fun digging through her halloween stuff.


FRIDAY

No comments: