Monday, October 26, 2009

happy thoughts for sunday

1. Surprise llamas! we went to Berry Meadow Farms yarn shop to pick up some fresh alpaca yarn they just got back from the mill, and they had an alpaca mom there with her 1 month old baby. omg, so much cuteness! we learned more about alpaca behavior, and the folks that run the farm were so friendly.

2. home-made warm apple cider... mmmmm, and she gave us her recipe! mmmmmmm

3. Steelers won! and I won my fantasy game, hooray colts D!

4. had some bad news on the health front, but i have a good teammate in my DH. he took the news calmly and already helped me develop a plan. he knew i was blue, and wanted to take care of me, even though he wasn't feeling well either.

5. finished my first sweater! yeah, it's for a 6 month old, but now i can officially say i've knit a sweater. it came out really cute too.

6. the alpaca mama was humming alot -- apparently they hum randomly all the time. so now DH and I started randomly humming at each other like llamas. he's weird just like me.

No comments: