Monday, October 19, 2009

paranoia may destroy ya

i've been a bad, bad girl. I've been careless with a delicate digestive system :) i dropped down to 10 mg pred, so i'm a little nervous. soon the training wheels will be off and i'll be riding on only humira. i'm just nervous i'll go back to the bad old days... of 3 weeks ago. i had some dal palak yesterday, which was marked as "mild spice" but was also loaded with lentils and veggies. my stomach protested, as did the rest of me. dang, i've missed indian food so much... but it looks like i'm not ready.

also overindulged in sushi the last few days, and this awesome thing called sake bombs. so today i had some minor symptoms - nothing too alarming, unless you're paranoid like me.

work has been rather stressful, but this time around i'm feeling it in my head instead of my guts. not sure if that is better or worse.

No comments: