Wednesday, September 9, 2009

end of doctor vacation

Went to see Dr. J last night -- I'm still unable to shake that wicked cold from the NIN show and I'm afraid Dr G won't let me Remicade it up before my FL trip if I'm still all sicky-sicky next week. She didn't like my lung sounds and gave me a 3-day zpak to clear it up. So I should be good to go next week. Woo hoo! I was in and out in like 20 minutes, it was the fastest Dr. J visit ever.

Went to Walgreens to pick up the antibiotics, and it was practically waiting for me when I walked in the door. Awesome!

Then this morning I had a quick trip to the lab for my montly bloodwork thinger. Again, it was relatively painless, in and out in 20 minutes. Amazing! I wish it was like this all the time.

So next week I have my first 10 mg/kg Remicade treatment, then no doc visits until October. And hopefully this finally puts the smackdown on my UC once and for all! (or at least for the rest of 2009, I'm exhausted and broke!)

No comments: