Friday, July 10, 2009

tiredness continues

i'm soooo tired, but there's no cramping or other gnarly symptoms, so i'm thankful for that. i just wish i weren't so tired. i've been going to be at like, 9 pm. i can't get anything done, and my projects are just piling up. i've been doing really good by avoiding caffeine, but i need something else to wake me up. sugar works, but i gotta get myself back on track. i was looking at a picture of myself from may 7th, and i'm all fatty and bloaty again from bad blood sugar control. i have to re-lose the same damn ten pounds i lost in april, on top of the other poundage i need to lose. sigh....

i just have no willpower either. and the idea of exercising makes me laugh. i get tired so easily now. like this morning, i had to take two jumbo bags of laundry to my truck, and i was zonked afterwards. i feel like a zombie. i'm tapering off the steroids so i can't blame them, and i'm only slightly anemic and have been taking iron... is there any other reason for this fatigue?? probably because i'm eating like garbage and not exercising... grrrr. it always comes back to that, doesn't it? this week, back to the meter and back to eating to improve my score, and forcing myself to walk 15 min a day. then a nap :)

No comments: