Thursday, July 16, 2009

Seeing NIN again (i hope)

Tix go on sale tomorrow, hopefully I'll get some... and I hope they play Happiness in Slavery. It just came up on shuffle, i forget how much i like it. i'd go to every show if i could, but even if i miss out, that MD show blew my mind. as I said to chickie then, i could totally die happy that day.

still feeling gross, hopefully 3rd times the charm with Remicade -- next infusion is next thursday morning. I just need to keep it together for this weekend, giant paintball fest '09. luckily, we got a hotel, so it's less packing and roughing it, yet i'm so tired, I'll probably leave my ego in the gearbag and run pistol all weekend. too bad, i love to spray paint in such a target-rich environment. it's like playing House of the Dead with extra extra extra mutants :)

No comments: