Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Great day for freedom


I mean, great day for free food! My company has vendors come in to prmote their stuff. Whilst i am a lowly webmonkey and not allowed to attend said vendor events, we do get to pick over the leftovers. Not only was there a lunch and a breakfast, the meeting before mine left their lunch meeting leftovers for us. I've eaten a bushel of Red seedless grapes today

I'm actually still stuck at work because my ibd is being bad. I've switched my 30 mg pred to the am- so far all it does is make me emotional and give me hot flashes in the afternoon. My 6mp was increased to 150 mg on Monday, which sounds like a lot until I remember I'm obeeeeeeeese. Dosage is usually mg/kg and I've added a few kg recently. But that is honestly not something I'm remotely dealing with. I try to eat a balanced diet, avoiding triggers and hard todigest foods, but I can't deal with being hungry, so I eat often. And I don't exercise. I want to, but it's hard to go for a walk when you don't know when you're gonna have to go. There's treadmills at work, but exhausted. Meh, try again next week.

I think I should start taking the 6mp on a empty stomach instead of w dinner. Maybe it'll be more effective and make me nauseas so I won't want to eat all the time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

No comments: