Wednesday, January 6, 2010

word of the morning: agony

omg, i was so tempted to stay home today. the pain is excruciating. i had a couple good days in a row, and didn't need my heating pad at work, but today is a two heating pad day. i wish i had two heating pads. i'll be switching between my crampy sad tummy and my achey colon. it's like it's mocking me -- i just got done telling the doc on monday that i felt 20% better than last month. now i'm having a craptacular day. i already had to run down the hall once today, and i just got here! bah.

i just wish there were something i could take to make the spasms stop, but not knock me all the way out like prescription painkillers do. i took some tylenol, but i don't expect it to do anything. the tylenol was for the headache i woke up with. so far, all it's done is chase the headache from the left side of my head to the right side of my head.

it's frustrating, the ups and downs, but at least it was quiet yesterday and i was able to make it down for my bro in law's birthday dinner.

No comments: